Is the alphabet called the alphabet because the first two letters in the Greek alphabet are alpha and beta?
Are there literally 75,000 people who did not realize this?
Get the fuck off your high horse yes clearly that many people didn’t know that about the fucking Greek alphabet sit down and shut the fuck up
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
I hate when people ask questions during movies like do you not understand that the movie purposly doesn’t tell you things in order to build suspense
"Who are they?" "What’s going on?" I DON’T KNOW, I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE FILM AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU, I DID NOT WRITE THE FUCKING SCRIPT.
- me while cleaning up someone else's room:
- me while cleaning up my own room: